The weekend forecast calls for rain, but here at the market the sun never stops shining! Join us this Saturday for an even LARGER selection of fresh produce, artisan goods, farm fresh meat, eggs + more! Shop from a variety of products such as fresh greens, garlics scapes, herbs + mushrooms, farm fresh meat, eggs + cheese, fresh baked goods, pasta noodles, cold-pressed juice, kombucha, pickles, STRAWBERRIES + POPCORN!! We look forward to sharing another gorgeous Saturday with you at the market.
**If you would like to purchase strawberries, we HIGHLY recommend that you get here early!
Take a look at the list below to see what products will be available tomorrow! If you are wondering WHO will be at the market, take a look at our ROLL CALL on our Facebook or Instagram! The market is open Wednesday, Friday + Saturday 8AM-2PM now through October.
*Friendly reminder: Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of all. At this time, ALL vendors are required to wear masks and we highly recommend that EVERYONE who comes to the market to wear one as well. Our capacity limit is set to 168 CUSTOMERS in the market at a time. Please visit our COVID-19 response page in order to view + properly follow our guidelines. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
- Artisan Ketchups
- Assorted Cheeses- made from cow milk + goat milk!
- Baked goods
- Body care products- handmade soaps
- Bread (assorted variety)
- Cider (alcoholic + non-alcoholic)
- Coffee- beans, hot + cold prepared coffee
- Cold-Pressed Juices
- Donuts (deliciously vegan)
- Eggs- chicken + duck + turkey
- Fish- Michigan caught then frozen, smoked + pate
- Frozen Pizzas
- Garlic- scapes, green
- Greens – Asian greens (variety), spinach, kale, salad mixes, mustard greens, swiss chard, collard greens, butter lettuce, red romaine, arugula
- Green garlic
- Herbs-cilantro, parsley, basil, dill
- Loose leaf tea
- Maple Syrup
- Meat- chicken, beef, pork, turkey, rabbit, lamb, duck
- Microgreens- sunflower shoots, pea shoots, arugula
- Mushrooms (wide variety)
- Pasta- assorted variety
- Plants- veggie, fruit, flowers
- Popcorn- assorted variety
- Pops- [Proper Made] popsicles
- Premade meals
- Summer Squash
- Sweet Potatoes
The Rapidian, a program of the 501(c)3 nonprofit Community Media Center, relies on the community’s support to help cover the cost of training reporters and publishing content.
We need your help.
If each of our readers and content creators who values this community platform help support its creation and maintenance, The Rapidian can continue to educate and facilitate a conversation around issues for years to come.
Please support The Rapidian and make a contribution today.