Holi in 2021 is different. With no going out, dancing to DJ music, and definitely no large gatherings, it may seem a little bleak. The party, however, doesn’t have to stop altogether. You can be safe indoors and celebrate the spirit of Holi with some…spirits. We asked mixologists to share some fun Holi cocktail recipes with us, that you can make in minutes.
20ml rose syrup
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
2. Pour the drink in a long pilsner glass.
3. Serve chilled.
15ml single malt
15ml star anise syrup
15ml peach syrup
15ml lemon juice
15ml bitter sauce
Coffee dust and dried apricot for garnish
1. Add whisky, single malt, star anise syrup, peach syrup, lemon juice, espresso and bitter sauce in a shaker.
2. Add ice to it and stir it well.
3. Add coffee dust and dried apricot for garnish at the end.
25ml coffee syrup
3 drops saline solution
A handful of pistachios
1. Soak a handful of pistachios in vodka for 1.5 hours. Strain and use. Leftover nuts can be used for garnish.
2. Shake all ingredients over ice and double strain in a chilled cocktail glass or an old-fashion glass with ice.
3. Garnish with a twist of orange and chopped pistachios.
3 small slices of ginger
3 stalks of lemongrass
20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
150ml freshly squeezed orange juice
Sweet paan mix from 3 paans
1. Muddle lemongrass and ginger together in a shaker.
2. Add sweet paan mix along with vodka, lemon juice and orange juice.
3. Fill shaker with ice and shake well.
4. Double strain into a crystal wine goblet.
5. Garnish with paan leaf, lemongrass and orange peel.
Reviewed By This Is Article About 4 cocktail recipes that’ll get you in the spirit of Holi was posted on have 5 stars rating.