Blast in polytechnic college hostel, 15 burnt due to gas cylinder explosion, 2 critical

Blast in polytechnic college hostel, 15 burnt due to gas cylinder explosion, 2 critical

In the accident, 15 people including two cooks, have been seriously burnt

Bulandshahr: Blast in polytechnic college hostel, 15 burnt due to gas cylinder explosion, 2 critical
user

Engagement: 0

The news of a huge cylinder blast has come to light from Bulandshahr in Uttar Pradesh. According to the mefia reports, the cylinder exploded while cooking in the hostel kitchen of the Government Polytechnic of Dibai Kotwali on Monday morning.

In the accident, 15 people including two cooks, have been seriously burnt. Seriously burnt students were rescued and referred to Aligarh Higher Center. The condition of two is said to be critical.

Click here to join our official telegram channel (@nationalherald) and stay updated with the latest headlines



Source link Coffee Beans

Coffee Shop Millionaire

Author Bio

About "Blast in polytechnic college hostel, 15 burnt due to gas cylinder explosion, 2 critical"

Reviewed By This Is Article About Blast in polytechnic college hostel, 15 burnt due to gas cylinder explosion, 2 critical was posted on have 4 stars rating.

Comment Area