Find the can’t-miss events in Houston with our Day + Nightlife Guide for Monday, October 25 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31, 2021.
Your favorite nightlife guide is back to cure your weekly FOMO. We’ve got you covered with our in-the-know list of art, music, and nightlife events happening all week long around Houston, from Monday through Sunday.
Here are our picks for Day & Nightlife in Houston from Monday, October 25 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31, 2021:
Day + Nightlife Guide in Houston: October 25 to October 31, 2021
- The Broom Closet at Popfancy Dessert Bar | Daily – Step into the world of Hogwarts at this Bellaire dessert shop and Harry Potter pop-up exhibition. This fully immersive experience features a themed menu, live DJ, themed cosplay nights, photo-ops, Halloween festivities and more. Reservations can be made for $2 to $3, depending on time slot. 1pm to 10pm.
- Día de Los Muertos at City Place Plaza | Thursday, October 28 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31 – City Place in Spring is taking Día de los Muertos to new heights with their 4-day, multi-event celebration. Festivities range from a curated four course dinner with wine pairings and a candlelight procession to a traditional altar, to a Mexican vendor market and a screening of the Pixar classic, Coco. Event times and prices vary.
- Grand Opening with Galantis at Sekai Night & Day | Friday, October 29 to Halloween, Sunday, October 31 – Sekai Night & Day opens its doors with its official Grand Opening with Galantis in EaDo. Featuring an opening set by Jeremy Nite, the evening is also the official Freaky Deaky After Party. General admission is $30. VIP tables, bottle service, cabanas, day beds and more are available for reservation. 10pm to 2am.
Monday, October 25, 2021
- WWE Raw at Toyota Center – Wrestling fans can unite as some of the biggest names in wrestling travel to Houston. Watch the nationally televised Monday night spectacle as high-flying wrestlers battle it out in the ring. Tickets range from $20 to $120. 6:30pm.
- Monday Night Showdown at Showtime Bar and Lounge | No Cover – Monday nights are much better when they end with football. Head to North Houston to watch the Seattle Seahawks take on the New Orleans Saints at the Showtime Bar and Lounge. Make sure to take advantage of the bar’s amazing drink specials throughout the game. 7:15pm.
- Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo in Concert at Smart Financial Centre – Fulfill your ‘80s dreams at a live show featuring Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo. The duo will be joined by John Waite, lead singer of the Babys, as a special guest. Tickets range from $49.50 to $59.50. 8pm.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Make & Take: Asian Dumplings at Central Market – Sample a variety of dumplings and take some home to impress your friends and family. Located in River Oaks, the Central Market cooking classes are a fun way to add new recipes to your repertoire. Tickets are $65. 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
- D&B Trivia Night: Halloween Edition at Dave & Buster’s – Put your Halloween knowledge to the test at this Geeks Who Drink trivia event at Dave & Buster’s in West Houston. From films and Halloween songs, to monsters and creepy traditions, this seven-round trivia night covers all things spooky. Tickets are $5 per player. 7:30pm.
- Phill Wade in Concert at Taste Bar + Kitchen – Join singing comedian Phill Wade for his weekly musical showcase at one of the most popular brunch spots in Midtown. At this weeknight event, you can discover new artists and try some of Taste’s delicious cuisine. Tickets for 2 start at $25. 8:30pm.
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- Charcuterie Board Class with Graze HTX at Bering’s – Locally-owned Graze HTX teams up with Bering’s home goods in Uptown to demonstrate how to make a killer charcuterie board in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. Tickets are $65. 4pm.
- Trivia Night & White Claw Wednesday at Wakefield Crowbar | No Cover – Elevate your Wednesday night with some trivia, White Claw and chicken tender specials in Garden Oaks/Oak Forest. Hop in at your leisure for a chance at prizes from the pub. 6:30pm to 11pm.
- Music Master Wednesdays at Moonshine Deck | No Cover – Music buffs can put their knowledge to the test at this popular Heights bar. The musical bingo activity will be supplemented by an amazing self-serve draft station and the bar’s weekly Steak Night. 7pm.
- Pipeliners Halloween Costume Party at Holman Draft House – Network, drink, and celebrate Halloween with Houston’s Women Pipeliners Network. Wear your costume for a chance to win fun prizes. Tickets are $25. 7:30pm.
- Día De Los Muertos at Belvedere | No Cover – Celebrate one of Mexico’s most beloved traditions in Uptown Park with beautiful decor and face painters on site. Enjoy sounds from Little Martin and Pollo throughout the night. 10pm.
Thursday, October 28, 2021
Friday, October 29, 2021
- Donkee Boy Art Show at 8th Wonder | No Cover – 8th Wonder’s resident artist, Donkee Boy, teams up with some of his friends to put on an art show in EaDo. 5pm to 10pm.
- Julien Baker in Concert at the Heights Theater – Indie rock artist Julien Baker travels to the Heights for a show supporting her latest release, Little Oblivions. Special guest Dehd will open the show. Tickets range from $24 to $38. 7pm.
- Crescent Circus at Sugar Land Town Square | FREE – Jump start your Halloween weekend with big laughs and huge gasps with a world-champion magician and circus artist. This New Orleans duo has been featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and at London’s prestigious Magic Circle Theater. 7:30pm to 9pm.
- Riff Raff’s Neon Icon Halloween at Scout Bar – Houston-based rapper Riff Raff hosts a Halloween event in Clear Lake. Tickets are $20; $50 for a reserved table; VIP packages also available. 9pm.
- The Black Parade at Rise Rooftop – Revisit your emo days at this Halloween kickoff party in Midtown. Three cover bands will perform all of your favorites from My Chemical Romance, Joyce Manor and Mayday Parade. General admission is $15. 9pm to 2am.
- Scary Night Halloween Party at Grand Tuscany Hotel – Head to Northwest Houston for Grand Tuscany’s upscale, multilayered, international Halloween party. Guests can hit the dancefloor to see live performers, eat at the buffet, drink at the bar and participate in the costume contest. General admission tickets begin at $70. 9pm to 2am.
Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Halloween Party & Halloweird at Southern Star Brewing Company | No Cover – Southern Star Brewing Co. in Conroe is celebrating Halloween with a costume contest, new glassware, t-shirts, and food from Elli’s Stuffed Burgers. Stay for their Halloweird Concert featuring 12 different artists and bands. Noon to 10pm.
- Good Vibes Only Block Party at Stampede Houston – Don’t miss out on your chance for some good vibes and great music at one of Houston’s most popular outdoor block parties. Check out performances from artists like Burna Boy, Ari Lennox, Monaleo and DJ OG Ron at this celebration of Houston’s vibrant and hip culture. Tickets range from $25 to $249. 1pm to 10pm.
- Día de los Muertos at Kemah Boardwalk | FREE – The Boardwalk has an all-day celebration planned for Day of the Dead, featuring sugar skull activities, live music and folklorica performances, mariachi, a costume contest and more. 2pm to 10pm.
- 4th Annual Halloween Bar Crawl at Unicorn Disco | Saturday, October 30 – Back again for its fourth year, the Midtown pub crawl sends costumed partygoers through popular bars in the lively district with specials that include free drinks, food, and a $1,000 grand prize costume contest. Tickets are $25 for individual tickets; $20 per person for groups of four or more. 4pm to midnight.
- Halloween Rooftop Party at Le Méridian – The famous Le Méridien in Downtown Houston is hosting an exclusive Halloween party on their rooftop with one-of-a-kind city views, live DJ, Halloween performers, contests and spooky surprises. Tickets are $62 for VIP All-Access. 5pm to midnight.
- H-Town Pop-Up Market & Music Showcase at Strut Studios | No Cover – Support some of Houston’s most talented artists and local businesses while showing off your Halloween threads in the costume contest. This Pop-Up Market in Midtown will have plenty of food, drinks, games, and raffles to go around. 6pm to 11:30pm.
- Hallows Eve Costume Dinner Event at Optimus Oligarchy – Start your pre-Halloween celebration in Northwest Houston at Optimus Oligarchy. Each ticket receives a dinner entree, two drinks and a deadly dessert. Wear your costume for a chance to win the Best Costume Contest. Tickets are $25. 6pm to 10pm.
- Doomsday Wrestling at Market Square Park | FREE – For some Halloween-themed laughter, Downtown’s Market Square Park is hosting Doomsday Wrestling. This group of wrestlers will show you their best headlocks, smackdowns, and body slams while giving you a chuckle. 7pm.
- Jack Harlow in Concert at House of Blues – Breakout rapper Jack Harlow travels to Houston for a pre-Halloween show at the House of Blues. Rappers Babyface Ray and Mavi tag along as special guests for the Creme de la Creme Tour. Tickets range from $29.50 to $49.50. 7:30pm.
- Cannon Brand in Concert at Dosey Doe: the Big Barn – Hop into your Halloween costume and head to the Woodlands to see country music artist Cannon Brand, and participate in their costume party. The venue is awarding winners of the costume contest with prizes such as an autographed guitar and Dosey Doe dinner and show tickets. Tickets are $15. 8:30pm.
- If It Don’t Feel Like ‘90s R&B Party at House of Blues – If you have fond memories of the ‘90s and its music, House of Blues in Downtown is hosting a Halloween party with a mix of live performances and DJ sets to some of your favorite R&B hits of the era. Tickets range from $25 for general admission to $250 for VIP. 9pm to 1am.
- The BOOrunch! Halloween Mixer and Market at Pitch 25 | No Cover – In honor of the spooky season, Pitch 25 in EaDo is hosting a brunch time mixer and market. Don’t miss out on the food, drinks, live music, and photo ops. Guests can RSVP online, but it is not required. 11am to 4:30pm.
- Paint Your Pet Party at Eureka Heights Brew Co. – Memorialize your favorite four-legged friends at Eureka Heights with a Star Wars-themed portrait. Each participant receives an 11”x14” wrapped canvas, step-by-step instructions, and their first brew on the house. Tickets are $55. 3:30pm to 7pm.
- Tim Green in Concert at Bauhaus – UK house and techno artist Tim Green travels to Downtown Houston for a Sunday Funday on the patio of Bauhaus. Free with online RSVP. 4pm.
- Tequila vs Mezcal Seminar at El Big Bad – If you love the rich taste of tequila and the smokiness of mezcal, visit El Big Bad in Downtown for a seminar on the famous Mexican spirits. Guests will receive food, a welcome cocktail, plus the tequila and mezcal for the tasting. Tickets are $30 in advance, $60 day of the seminar. 4pm.
- Hobo Johnson and the Lovemakers at Warehouse Live – Make your way to EaDo for a live performance from emo hip-hop artist Hobo Johnson and his band. Tickets are $25 in advance; $28 day of show. 8pm.
- Halloween Houston at Space Nightclub | No Cover – If you haven’t had enough Halloween partying by the 31st, Space in Midtown has you covered. Grab some food or take advantage of their incredible drink specials. Be sure to wear your costume for a chance at $3,000 grand prize. 9pm to 2am.
Find More Things to Do in Houston All Year Long
You can find more fun in our interactive event calendar and 365 Weekend Guides.
Be sure to subscribe to our free Weekend Guide email to receive a round-up of great things to do this weekend in Houston in your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss a thing, you can also opt in to our Daily Update emails (emailed six days a week).
Click here to sign up for free.